WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?
Life purpose can simply be expressed as what you love doing and is the only opportunity you have to contribute greatly to the world as well as making a lasting positive impact.
I want you to know that you are on this planet for a single purpose.
I genuinely know that all human beings are blessed with unique gifts, and the expression of these gifts contribute greatly to our world and can live on after we are gone.
So your gifts (talents embedded in you) are what form a path for your life purpose.
Understanding of life purpose is a major problem that has stopped many from reaching their potential.
No matter the ability and potential you were born with, it will be wasted if your life purpose is not discovered.
“Potential embedded in every human can attain its peak when spent in pursuit of life purpose”.
Life purpose is a key factor to joy and fulfillment in life, so it must be discovered to live a joyful existence. To find purpose it is beneficial to do a self inquiry, and ask the important questions that can reveal exactly what you are here to do.
Some of these answers might come slowly but if you are earnestly longing to know, you will receive the answers. They are in your heart and will come naturally for you. It is important to sit with these questions and not force the answers to come too quickly.
1. What is it that gives me joy (continuous happiness): one of the most powerful ways of discovering life purpose is in discovering what activities give joy to your life, while you are doing them. Let me use this example to explain more, if you take a special interest in doing a particular thing, to the point of forgetting to eat, you have found your purpose.
2. What do I usually think about unconsciously (mostly in my imagination): This is another way of discovering what your life purpose is.
3. What am I capable of teaching others with or without getting paid?
4. What am I naturally good at doing?
5. What do people always ask me to help them do?
Thank you for reading.
To Work with Misha, Go Here
P.S. I would love your feedback. Please comment below.
Misha Almira is a shamanic healer. meditation teacher, and full time blogger.